Brendan Lee - Clinical Hypnotherapist
Professional Background and Qualifications
- Fully qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Diploma in Solution Focused Hypnotherapy
- Fully Insured
- BA (Hons) in Education
- Worked as a Senior Leader in 2 Secondary Schools
Brendan had 20 years of experience in the education sector before commencing work as a Clinical Hypnotherapist. His strong drive for excellence, allied with a passionate desire to help others, enabled Brendan to establish himself as a highly successful and well respected senior leader in a large secondary school. Brendan was rated 'outstanding' by OFSTED both as a teacher and as a leader. As well as teaching across 4 subject areas (3 of them at A level), Brendan regularly worked with colleagues on a one to one basis. Through this, Brendan became highly adept at helping people to overcome barriers in both their personal and professional lives. He had experience in helping people to cope with stress and anxiety, increasing their confidence and self-esteem. In addition, he enhanced the performance of colleagues by helping them to maintain a healthy work-life balance, planning career progression and developing sporting performance.
Brendan's core values have proved to be an excellent fit whilst working in the field of Clinical Hypnotherapy. In each of his sessions, he offers a relaxed, enjoyable experience and provides the necessary level of care and attention with every individual.
- Spending time with my family (My wife, two children and my dog)
- A passionate love of cooking
- I enjoy sport, having played semi-professional rugby as well as social cricket in my younger days
- Listening to the radio
If you have any questions that you'd like to ask me, feel free to get in touch
What Are the Benefits of Hypnotherapy?
In Addition to Receiving Help with Particular Areas of Their Lives, People Often Feel the Added Benefits of Hypnotherapy:
- Improvement in overall mood
- Increased feeling of control within their life
- Improvement in overall well-being
- Better rested
- A feeling of calm
- A more positive mindset